Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, May 29, 2010

A cellar to celebrate

I am off to a party tonight to celebrate the opening of my hairdressers new salon
Mystic Hair Studio.
I am planning on taking her a nice bottle of bubbly to celebrate!!!

It would be nice if I could just grab a special bottle of something  from my own personal wine collection ...I wish!!!!.
 Perhaps I could keep my wine in a cellar.
 I think one of these would do just fine!!!

wine wall series modern wine cellar
Wine Cellar wine cellar

I would also like to send a fabulous bottle of (virtual) bubbly to a wonderful blogger named Ange over at Chair up . Ange is an extremely talented New Zealander living on The Gold Coast & like me has a serious addiction to blogging & house magazines. She does the most amazing rehupolstering & furniture refurbs, I'm always excited to check out what she has been up to. You have to go over to Chair up & admire Ange's handiwork.
 WARNING you will be inspired to create!!!! 

 
Cheers
Trish xxx



4 comments:

Ange said...

Wow Trish, Thanks for the bubbly and the very kind words!
I hope you have a great weekend with your family :o)
Angex

Kym said...

Congratulations Trish on your hairdresser opening. Stop by my blog if you can I have an award for you Kym X

Burlap Luxe said...

Trish we all have dream houses don't we :)
Congratulations on your award, you deserve it. Love coming over to your place for a visit to take it all in :)

xx
Dore

laura - my summerhouse said...

Wow trish, I do love that wine cellar - that is a dream! Congratulations on your award and for mentioning me! That is so lovely of you!
Keep doing great stuff!!
much love,
laura,summerhousexx

AddThis Smart Layers