Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, May 31, 2010

A fine place to dine

What can I say...I Luuurve them all !!!!


This colour...


These chairs...

Images House Beautiful

Oh so elegant...



Stripes & urns...


That view....

Images from Home Beautiful

The serenity....

Hows a girl to decide....I think I will have one of each PLEEAASSE!!!!!

If you could only choose one, which one would  it be???

Cheers
Trish xxx





11 comments:

Unknown said...

For me it would have to be THAT porch with the view! Wow! :)

Gwen Driscoll said...

So glad to find your blog. Thanks for you kind comments. I'll be back to visit very soon. Hope you are well.

Leah said...

Love that first pic! So chic!

Ange said...

I would have to say the stripes and ginger jars. That house is the inspiration for my formal lounge, LOVE IT.
Great post Trish:o)
Angex

Anonymous said...

Thats easy the verandah with the view for me. Love it.

Unknown said...

What a hard choice Trish! If I could only have one I would choose the view! Perfect for me! xx

Liz said...

I love the blue. I tried to do it once, but it's hard to get the right shade that's calming and sophisticated.

A Room For Everyone said...

Hi Trish, love the dining settings, particularly the stripes & urns. I have a feeling I've tried to click on to your blog before when you've left a comment and couldn't get to it? Thank you so much for your helpful comment, I'd definitely love to see a photo, but only if you're in the area. Thanks again! Rachaelxx

MrsKT said...

Love the blog, I have just found it through driftwood interiors.

MrsKT



http://taylormadebaking.blogspot.com/

Paper Tree Studio said...

Hi Trish, very hard to only pick one. It would have to be the view, but if I couldn't have the view it would be the stripes and urns, if I was being bold I would say the first image .... told you It was hard to just pick one! Michelle

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Oh Trish.. only one? that's mean!! haha
I love love the colour in the first.. but don't think I would want to live with it every day.. I think the dark grey image really appeals to me... but really they all do... I definitely want the view.. Hope you are having a lovely week.. xx Julie

AddThis Smart Layers