Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, June 4, 2010

A Hot tip from a creative friend

I met a creative new blogger this week, online of course, & when I went to check out her handy work I discovered some wonderful art & craft ideas that I will certainly be able to make use of. Michelle over at Faith Trust & a little Pixie Dust also introduced me to a fun website called Be Funky
I was able to do some great things with  a few family snaps!

Dream child No1 in pop art


Dream child No.2 in cyanotype

Dream child No.3 in grunge


Dream child No.4 in ink

Don't ya just love them, I can't stop playing with this & changing up photo's, I especially like the effect of cyanotype on dream child no.2.

Which is your favourite style?

6 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Trish,

Your photos turned out great! Four beautiful kids! Love it & thanks for linking to me.

Warmly, Michelle

Ange said...

I'm with you on the cyanotype Trish, although they all look great. Such cute kids!
I'm going to check out that site for sure, thanks.
Angex

Jenny said...

Hi Trish, looks like a bit of fun! I actually like the grunge. Nice job.

the old boathouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the old boathouse said...

Hi trish, nice to meet you in blog world, thanks for dropping by. My brother and his family live in he beautiful hunter...muswellbrook. I love what you have done with the photos, I think my fav is the grunge, cheers katherine

Ez said...

I cant choose, I love them all and am definitely going to check it out, something like that would be awesome for my photo wall - something different!

x

AddThis Smart Layers