Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, July 2, 2010

Sunshine Award

YAY!!
 The ever so funny & effervescent Vic, From here to there  has bestowed upon me this lovely award!


Now if you haven't read her blog you really should drop by. I never miss a post because her wit & humour bring a smile to my face every time!!!

Now apparently I am supposed to tell you 7 things about me....without boring you!!!
So here goes...

I am the second child in a family of 4 kids, I have 2 sisters & 1 brother & yes as a child I did suffer from middle child syndrome, but I still grew up fine, according to me, anyway!!!

I  have been married twice & my second husband is by far one of the best things to happen in my life, he is very clever, highly motivated & handsome as well, lucky me!!!

I am a bit of a germaphobe & only like to pat my dogs with my foot, my new puppy however has other plans & forces his love upon me, I think he is training ME on the art of a good pat!!!

My 4 children amaze me with something new everyday, they all make me smile & laugh, alot & they all make me cranky at times as well. I find them very exhausting as a whole. I guess thats what you call motherhood. I am super thankful that I get to be a stay at home mum for a while, because working & parenting 4 kids proved to be a little to much to handle !!

I am a fully qualified personal trainer & nutritionist & I am lucky to exercise twice a week at the moment, because I can't tear myself away from reading everyones blogs!!!

My vices are chocolate, coffee & wine.

The only thing I hoard is my beloved magazines, my favourites being Home beautiful, House & Garden & My modern home.I do by a few others as well, love, love, love a good house mag!!!

So thats me, a slightly bored home body, but I think I  live a nice life!!!
Now I need to pass this on to a few fellow blog friends for us all to get to know a little better, which is an extremely difficult thing to do.
 Aaaahhhh so many lovely blogs..... eenie meenie, miney, mo!!!!








I hope you get the chance to visit some of these great blogs, I tried to offer a little variety in the styles of blogs to pass on this award to, so that you could see Im not just design obsessed.
Once again Thank You, Vic!!!

Cheers
Trish xxx




14 comments:

MrsKT said...

Oh thankyou so much Trish, my first blog award, YAY!!!

Laura said...

congratulations trish, you are definently a ray of sunshine! I love the ghost chair images too; they are awesome!
Hope you are having a great great day,
lots of love,
Lauraxxx

Christine said...

Very well deserved Trish!! Loved reading your list! Thanks for your advice on my blog post and also for the recommendation to check out Colour me Happy! I think I could spend hours reading her blog!! Have a great weekend :) Christine xx

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Congrats on your award Trish!

Those are my exact two vices too, except I have more than 2!! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award Trish, I ejoyed reading your 7 things list and it is comforting to know that as a PT you still have vices. xx

brismod said...

Hey Trish, thanks so much for the lovely award. I'm honoured that you thought me worthy!! Loved you list of things - I didn't know you were a personal trainer who loves chocolate. Congratulations on your award too! xx

Get Nestled In said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved my friend! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. I loved reading your list. Choc, coffee and wine are also my vices - broke my coffee ban yesterday :( Lasted longer than a day so I'm proud of myself. Have a lovely weekend Trish.
Jxx

Unknown said...

My 1st blog award also....thanks Trish....and congratulations to you getting another award...Very cool.

Ange said...

Way to go Trish! Congrats to you.
Love your list. I'm with you on the home magazines and the stay at home mum gig, pretty lucky in this day and age.
Enjoy your weekend.
Angex

Kym said...

Congratulations on your award Trish..so well deserved...I'm with you on the coffee.chocolate and wine..Oh dear :0

Blogs said...

Oh the kind words weren't needed...okay maybe a little...thank ya much:) I'm a middle child too and have 2 sisters 1 brother....I feel like we're so similar. I can't stand germs either....or dog hairs....haha:) enjoy the weekend!

Ez said...

As the youngest (and supposedly....spoilt) sister...I think you turned out alright too! ;-)

I can also confirm that you have come along way with the learning the perfect pat lessons.

You deserve all of these lovely awards your getting my gorgeous sister!! xxx

Millie said...

What a sweetie you are Trish, thank you so much for the Sunshine Award!
Millie ^_^

AddThis Smart Layers