Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, November 25, 2010

New blog on the block

I remember when I first started out blogging I was beside myself whenever I got a new follower...
Oh hang on a minute, nothings changed.
It really is a thrill to meet a new follower!!!
BUT
What I was going to say was, when I first started out ,the lovely Ange from Chair up introduced me to her friends & lots of them popped over to my blog to say Hi & I was on my way!!!
Thank you Ange for being so welcoming & full of encouragement, it was greatly appreciated.

Image via Decor Pad

Ange is a whizz at furniture make overs & reupholstering chairs etc, you really should pop by & check out her blog if you haven't done so already.

Now the new blog I would like to introduce you to is

Another beautiful blogger residing on the Gold Coast, QLD Australia.
 The sunshine state certainly produces some inspiring, stylish ladies!!!


You should drop by for a peak as it is a treasure trove of eye candy such as these gorgeous images


Stop by & follow belle Inspirations "on a journey of all things INSPIRATIONAL" & give her a huge
 blog land welcome!!

Thank You for all of your lovely comments regarding my 100th post.

You bloggers certainly know how to make a gal feel luuurved!!!


 All the lovely comments about my Xmas tree made me feel rather proud of myself, I have to confess my "feather garlands" are actually feather boa's. They cost $4 each at a shop called Hot Dollar, I have 4 on my tree but could do with 2 more.

Have a lovely week my friends!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx


5 comments:

lisa mae said...

i know exactly what you mean.....everytime i get a new follower its so exciting, and you were one of my early followers who helped me along the way THANK YOU have a fab day trish and thanks for all you lovely lovely comments lisa xx

Laura said...

Hi sweet trish, I will be sure to pop over and check out the blog!! Hope your week has been a great one,
Laura xx

Ange said...

Thanks so very much for the mention Trish! Actually it's probably just what I needed as I've been feeling a bit blah about my blog lately and not attending to it very well. This encouragement has motivated me to get posting again :o)
Angex

Belle Inspirations said...

Thanks so much Trish for mentioning me on your fabulous blog! I'm honoured. Also that beautiful bedspread is from Laura Ashley they also have it in a beautiful lavender colour. Have a wonderful day and keep inspiring!!!

Tina said...

You are such a sweetheart Trish. I will pop on over to say Hi!! Sure do lurve your tree...feather boas, who knew?? Clever lady!! Hugs to you ~ Txx

AddThis Smart Layers