Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday find

Dining dining room
Image via houzz
Love Love Love it!

Some images just make you swoon & I have to say I love EVERYTHING about this little dining nook!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone, hopefully the rain will stop long enough so we can enjoy the great outdoors!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

4 comments:

lisa mae said...

i agree some picture just make you smile or dream very cool nook.....have a wonderful weekend lisa xx

Laura said...

Hi trish, thats such a lovely little dining nook! Hope the weather picks up for you. Its hard to imagine it this close to christmas.. thinking of you,
Laura xx

Country Livin' said...

Hi Trish,
I also love that dining nook and I am your newest follower.
from one Trish to another,
Trish xo

Mimi said...

I love your Friday find Trish! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Mimi xx

AddThis Smart Layers