Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, March 12, 2011

Designer help!


I love this room would really like to see this beautiful space from a few more angles, especially the dining area.

I found this image at
House & Home
It belongs to Jilaire Wagner & it was the runner up in the House & Home Design contest.

Does anyone know where I can find some more images of this gorgeous room or the entire house, i love this style?
I have googled Jilaire Wagner which led me to many things, but not what I was looking for.

Please someone put me out of my misery & feed my design stalking Curiosity!!!

Have a fabulous weekend my friends

CHEERS
Trish xxx



4 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Love it, very very gorgeous. I hope you find some more images to share. Enjoy your weekend Trish.

Mimi said...

It is beautiful Trish, I hope someone can help you! Mimi xx

Georgy said...

I agree what a great style and gorgeous image. Unfortunately can't help you but if you do find more love to see them. Gx

Belle Inspirations said...

I too would love to see more trish, I especially love the deep blue couch, good luck and have a wonderful week xx

AddThis Smart Layers