Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick, but huge

Thank You

for all of the lovely birthday messages from everyone, I felt very special!!!

I was very spoilt for my birthday & will actually be having a bit of a party this weekend to celebrate, so I am looking forward to that. I will have my parents 2 sisters & my brother all in the same place at once. We don't get togethor like that to often, so it should be lots of fun !

My dream guy and the kids took me shopping for my birthday & let me choose my own gift
 (apparently I'm fussy)
& seen as though I have a thing for mirrors at the moment that is exactly what I have chosen.
I found this image at Interiors Online , but I hope to take my own pic to share with you soon, along with some of the other goodies I was spoilt with.

Image via Good Life of Design

I intend on hanging mine in the formal lounge room in my dream house



I'm loving round mirrors over fireplaces, which is where I will be placing my mirror 



Althought they look pretty special in the bathroom as well, from memory I think this may be one of
Sarah Richardson's beautiful bathroom designs.
 Please correct me if I'm wrong!



At this point in time I will have to hang my mirror in my bedroom, but that's okay I will get to admire it every morning as soon as I open my eyes,
placed strategically so I don't have  to see my scary bedhead of course!!

Have a fabulous week everyone & thank you for being such lovely blog friends, I really do appreciate you comments & well wishes
xxx

CHEERS
Trish xx

8 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you had a nice birthday and enjoy your party..xx

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Trish! It sounds like you were spoilt just as you deserve and there is more to come! Have a great time celebrating with your family! xx

Anonymous said...

Gee Trish, I don't know what would give anyone the idea that you are fussy. Lol. Don't worry, Ezzy and I have outdone ourselves with your pressie. Can't wait to give it to you on Saturday.

See you soon. I'm soooooo excited.

Deb xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ooops, forgot to add. Love the mirror.

Jen said...

Love that mirror! Excited to see it in the space!

Ever - The red house by the lake said...

Just found your blog so happy birthday a day too late.

Very nice mirror pictures. Look forward to seeing yours.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for the other day Trish! Aaah a fellow piscean/ariean like me (my birthday was yesterday). You MUST be a good person!
I want that room that's in the second photo. It's a room that would make you literally go "aaaaah" when entering.
By the way, if you're into "spooky" stories, check out my latest post on my latest piece of furniture.
Megs x

Mimi said...

Great choice. It's lovely to hear you had a wonderful birthday and more to come this weekend. Enjoy your time with your family. Mimi xx

AddThis Smart Layers