Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, July 7, 2011

Progress on the dream house

We have had several meetings over the last couple of weeks with our architect & I have to say THIS time around all is going perfectly.
The guy we are working with has been fantastic to deal with & a wealth of knowledge.
 He has offered us some simple & very practical solutions to things we had been unsure of, as well as being very conscious of our budget.

Eeeeeekkkk!!!!

We are both extremely happy with his work, I haven't asked him yet if I can give him a plug on my blog, but I will be sure to reveal his identity as soon as I have his blessing


So we have a rough draft of our house & now the changes are being made. Everyone is holding their breath, that I wont have any new ideas between now & then, he he he!!
Best to speak up now while its just lines on paper, I say!!!

So, let the fun begin.....
Now for the hic cup....we still need to sell our old house in Lithgow to get the actual building process underway,
SOOOO
if anyone needs a gorgeous home in the Blue Mountains
BUY MINE
We had 3/4 moved out when we decided to put it up for sale, so the photos are a little sad, unfortunately!

Hows your plans going for your projects?

CHEERS
Trish xxx

6 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Fabulous news Trish, looking forward to following your journey. So exciting.x

Farmers Wifey said...

Double yay for you! I can't wait to read along..........!!!!!!

We are doing well....hubby is putting the soffits up now and I am hanging out to get in by Xmas x

Jenny said...

Good news Trish, I so hope you get to start your build soon. ;-)

Laura said...

Thats excellent trish!!! and how gorgeous is your garden? all those gorgeous roses! wish i could help you out with a buyer, but ... dont know anyone wanting to move that way right now... hope its not too long before you get it sold! hugs from laura xxx

Tina said...

Trish, that is so exciting to hear that your plans are going along so well! I have my fingers crossed that someone snaps up your gorgeous house in Lithgow, asap! Happy weekend to you and thank you for stopping by and for your lovely words ~ Txx

esss said...

I ran into this page on accident, surprisingly, this is a wonderful website. The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.
College Essays

AddThis Smart Layers