Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, August 13, 2011

A fabulous gift & a shopping tip

I am very behind on my blog posts of late & I apologise for my lack of effort . I really do love blogging & have a back log of ideas clogging my little brain at the moment...
The trick is getting the fingers to the keyboard & tapping them out, so here is a little catch up!!

I have been following a lovely blog for a little while now called
Now Ange loves to cook, loves to decorate & has a very stylish home that she & her hubby are renovating It really is a  pleasure following their progress. You should stop by & take a peek!
The lovely Ange is a fellow Aussie blogger from sunny Queensland & she recently hosted a give away, the prize being some gorgeous items from an online store owned by another Aussie blogger & fellow queenslander Jenny from 
Jenny & her husband are also renovating a beautiful old Queensland home & having some fantastic adventures along the way!


This is the fabulous cushion I won..

.

As well as this great Fluer de lys silver paper clip.
Don't you just love it!!
 I was so excited to have won, especially when I found out I was entry no.13, I guess its a lucky number after all!!!

Now I promised a shopping tip in this post & here it is


Jenny's on line store that she shares with her sister Sandy, they have some great products for you to purchase.
 I have my eye on a few more cushions, but I also have a thing for globes so one of these fabulous


world map bottle stoppers appeals to my wish list greatly


or this map cushion

Paris Clock 60cm

or perhaps this beautiful Paris clock to add to my clock collection

Be sure to stop by & say Hi to both of these lovely bloggers if you haven't already & I hope you enjoy

CHEERS
Trish xxx


 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Trish, thanks for the shout out. I am thrilled that you won Ange's give away. I hope you enjoy your cushion and stylish paperclip. ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win Trish, you are one very lucky girl! xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trishy, love the paperclip.

AddThis Smart Layers