Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, September 12, 2011

New blogger in the family

Happy Monday everyone!
Today I have the pleasure to introduce a new blogger into this ever so friendly blogging community.
Now I am biased as this fabulous new blog has been created by MY little sister Ez(Erin)

This pic is about 2yrs old( don't tell anyone, but she is 11yrs younger than me, so I get to relive my younger years thru her, she is a social butterfly)

Now Ez has been a blog stalker since the day I wrote my first post & has been following many of you this entire time, admiring your talent & enjoying your story We have enjoyed many a glass of wine whilst discussing the hundreds of blogs we follow. I don't know how many times we have said to one another "did you see such & such's post today" LOL, you all know how it goes.

That giant behind her is her fiance, he does have a face!!

Well all of that blog snooping is contagious, so here she is, with her very own blog, telling her very own story & sharing life, as she lives it!!


So drop by & say a quick Hi to my gorgeous sister/best friend & follow her story as she plans a wedding, renovates & decorates her home & enjoys her last year in her twenties.There will be parties, fashion, fitness, oh, did I mention parties & a wedding!
Perhaps you will be like me & want to chat with her EVERY day. We talk on the phone, we text & we email pretty much everyday. My dream guy is astounded that we NEVER run out of things to talk about, he he he!!
 You will be guaranteed to fall in love with her, she really is rather charming!

CHEERS
Trish xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great intro for her. Love the last pic. Now we are all blogging together. Three sisters. Do you think Glenn will join us? lol.

Ez said...

Awww thanks so much Trishy, I can only hope that my blog becomes as successful as yours!! You know that its your fault that I am now immersed in the blog world and cant seem to find my way out!

And Deb...I hope Glenn doesn't follow suit because for sure we would actually have to do it for him!

xx

Butterbeefly said...

What a beautiful post! Three talented sisters - all so amazing and inspiring in your own ways, I'm lucky to know you all.
There's just one little thing that you forgot to mention in your last paragraph Trishy, parties and Bootay Shaking baby!!! (I think Aubrie may be scarred for life after our weekend together!)
Love it xoxo

Natasha in Oz said...

How exciting! I can't wait to meet your sister. I hope she has a fun time blogging.

Best wishes and hope you have a great week!
Natasha.

Farmers Wifey said...

I like her already! I'm going over to her blog now!

Hyphen Interiors said...

Very cool. I'm going to check out her blog! Thanks for entering my giveaway.

MrsKT said...

Hi Trish

Long time since I have dropped in to say hi! I have been over to visit Erin's blog, it looks fabulous. I look forward to following her blogging journey.

Katena x

Mimi said...

I will head over there know, thanks Trish a beautiful introduction. Mimi xx

Life in the Country Lane said...

Looking forward to reading Erins blog, thanks for the intro. Sisters are the best, and no never run out of things to tell each other. Off to take a look. (love your house plans, it all looks great - all very exciting for you) Take care
Rebecca x

Melinda said...

Thanks for the intro to your sister's blog. Will hope over now and check it out.

Paper Tree Studio said...

Another blogger is always welcome! Will pop along and say hi. Thanks for the intro. Michelle

AddThis Smart Layers