Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, October 30, 2011

For the love of an organised space

Be still my beating heart!!!




This my friends is an office, craft room & laundry all in one & I have to say it is the most incredible space I have seen in a while.

It is the work of American company


You should pop by their website & take a peak, there is so much eye candy.

I think I'm in luuuurrve!!!

Does anyone else have a passion for organisation like this?

Have a lovely, organised, week everyone !!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

8 comments:

KL said...

It's one thing having the space and another keeping it look pristine. That room looks fantastic but unfortunately with my messy brood I don't think it would look like that for long! LOL! crafting in a laundry? I can forsee clothing getting superglued to the ironing board and glitter fingerprints on my hubby's stubbies! Maybe if that lady came with the room?
x KL

B is building a house said...

I want that lady too!!!

Gorgeous room by the way.

B

Beautiful House said...

That is a fabulous use of space, with a laundry in it too. That ribbon and wrapping storage is sensational.x

The Decorating Emporium said...

Wow!

Ez said...

I decided that I'd re-organise my pantry the other day...2 days later it looked like I hadnt ever touched it...looks like I need that lady to come and keep the organisation for me also... lol

x

www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

Stacy CUrran said...

Amazing! So jealous!
Stacy

Mimi said...

I would love this room. Mimi xx

Melinda said...

OMG - if only! I have boxes and boxes of craft, Xmas decs, wrapping paper, ribbons, etc stored everywhere and my office is a corner of the living room currently, so to have a beautiful, stylish room like this where everything had it's place and was easily reached and organised, with everything coordinated and accessible would be a dream!

AddThis Smart Layers