Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Master bedroom heaven

 Source HOUZZ
 
Now this is my idea of perfection...
I love the restful colour scheme,the decor is not to feminine that my man would question his sexuality.
Fabulous bedside chandeliers(something from my bedroom wishlist)
  I'm loving the upholstered wall for the bed head & how they have framed it to give it a very stylish finish.
Of course, you can't forget that tufted ottoman at the end of the bed, I have been lusting after one of those for YEARS now.
 
Ahhh just perfect!!
What do you think?
 
CHEERS
Trish xxx

10 comments:

Jennifer, Decorum said...

I'm not a big fan of green but this shade is just gorgeous. Very soft yet as you say, not too feminine. Very lovely indeed.

Jennifer xx

Beautiful House said...

Its gorgeous Trish, I love those soft colours.x

Ez said...

This is just stunning! and has your name written all over it!!

x

Melissah said...

Totally elegant & stylish & I agree not too intimidating for the man in our life!!

Melissah
Coastal Style
Ps I am your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

Yo estoy decorando mi dormitorio en esos tonos. Que habitación mas linda.
Saludos

Georgy said...

Yes a gorgeous room and has given me a few ideas. Our bedroom is one room I just can't seem to get right and so am looking for inspiration. Gx

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

I love it too and I am not normally a fan of green either. Cant beat a footstool! xx

B is building a house said...

Gorgeous bedroom <3

Wow! That is one huuuuge bed head :)

PS. Do you remember where you got your magnetic door stops from, or what they looked like?

B

KL said...

Yes Trish; beautiful! And I agree that it's quite man friendly. A difficult combination. x KL

Homely Style said...

Looks like a really comfortable room to rest in. =)

Thanks for sharing!

AddThis Smart Layers