Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, November 17, 2012

My new job

I am so excited to share some news with you...
I started a new job this week as a New Homes Sales Consultant with a company called
 
 

My office is in this gorgeous display home, pop by the website & check it out. Its called the
 Mitchell 6 & its simply stunning!
 

I'm working in a full time position, Monday to Friday & I have just completed my first week.
I really enjoyed it & have learnt so much that by Friday I thought my head might explode & there is still so so much more to know. Its such a great feeling to be challenging myself in this way again. The people I work for & with are all really lovely which makes it so easy to go there each day
 
So if you don't hear from me much, I haven't forgotten you or anything & I am still keen to blog, I will just be a little time poor when it comes to my personal interests.
The dream guy has been doing a fabulous job at being Mr mum & the school daddy. I leave home pretty early of a morning so my little ones are still sleeping & he has had to learn to do a ponytail on dream child no4 who has hair to her waist. On the first day he rang the neighbor & got her to do it, but after a couple of lessons, he has improved a little each day, we might make a hairdresser out of him yet, he he he.
 I have a little chuckle when the kids tell me about some of the hi cups that occur, but I give him a 10/10 for effort!!!
 
Do you have a Mr mum getting the kids to school each day?
 I would love to hear your funny stories!!
 
CHEERS
Trish xxx
 




9 comments:

B is building a house said...

Congrats on your new job Trish. How Exciting!!!

MrMum sounds adorable :)

B

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job. xT

Beautiful House said...

Lovely home Trish, congratulations on the new job.x

Tara said...

Congrats Trish.
Being back at work myself,isn't it great !!!!
Mr mums try so hard and thank goodness our kids are resilient (haha).
Enjoy.
Pop over and visit as I've got a giveaway going on..xx

A Second Look said...

Congrats on the new job, what a lovely place to work.

KL said...

Congrats (although belated) on your new job Trish. I don't have ant Mr. Mum stories to share, funny or otherwise. If I'm not available for the 'mum' duties I pre-pack, pre-iron, pre-prepare EVERYTHING! David is definitely never anticipating going into this territory but all praise for your hubby....support for your new job and hours. Legendary! x KL

Jane said...

Oh Trish, that's fabulous news. Soooo happy for you, Sweets. J x

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Fantastic Trish! I can picture you sitting in there looks beautiful. xx

Melissah said...

Congratulations on the new job - it sounds exciting. Loos like a great place to work.
x
Melissah from Coastal Style

AddThis Smart Layers