Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sydney Stop over

We took a mini break this weekend & stayed a couple of nights in Sydney
 
 
We visited Sydney Tower so we could show the kids the view


 
We stayed at Darling Harbour, my son was obsessed with the military ships at the Maritime Museum


 
 

 
I got to enjoy some early morning photography

 
I love the mix of old & new when it comes to the cities architecture

 
Ah the Harbour bridge, its always a thrill to drive across it, one day I would love to do the bridge climb!!!

 


 
The Sea Life Aquarium was fantastic & a real high lite for the kids


 
I probably should have used a lens hood for this pic to eliminate the glare from the sun.
 
We really had a great time & I look forward to going back again soon, there is so much to see & do in Sydney not to mention all the fabulous restaurants you have to choose from.
 
Good Times ahead I would say!!!!
 
What great stuff did you get up to this weekend?
 
CHEERS
Trish xxx

 


3 comments:

Ez said...

Looks like you had a FANTASTIC few days away, I cant wait to hear all of the details!

Love your pics!

x

KL said...

I love playing 'tourist' in Sydney! And the bridge climb is highly recommended!!!! We must take J down to the Marintime museum, he would lurve that! x KL

lisa mae said...

aaaawwwww looks lovely........glad you enjoyed it lisa xx

AddThis Smart Layers